CCP is looking for a talented senior system administrator (sysadmin) to join its IT operations & Infosec team.
The sysadmin main role is to deploy, manage and monitor multiple IT systems and workloads, including hardware and software, in distributed datacenters and cloud environments. Working with a team of IT professionals, software engineers in multiple locations and time zones.
Areas of responsibilities:
- Design and manage Active Directory configurations and policies
- Manage DNS, Domain and DHCP systems
- Deploy and manage digital certificates, certificate authorities and more
- Identity and Access management
- Patch management and control
- IT asset management and inventory administration
- Automation projects (deployments and upgrades)
- Software license management
- Working with and managing Windows servers and Linux distros
- Deployment of virtual machines and resources, on-premise and in the cloud
- Monitoring and management of infrastructure and services
- Other sysadmin related tasks and responsibilites as needed
- Sysadmin experience and degree in system administration
- Microsoft certification preferred, e.g. MSCA, MSCE
- Experience in building resilient and distributed services
- Scripting skills in e.g. Python, PowerShell and Bash
- Knowledge of networking and core technologies like AD design, DNS, DHCP, LDAP, SSO, VPN, HTTP/S etc.
- Knowledge of using collaboration and ticketing tools like Jira and Confluence
- Understanding of security concepts and tools preferred
- Knowledge of automation tools like Saltstack, Chef or Puppet preferred
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team