CCP is looking for an experienced quality assurance analyst to work alongside our talented art team. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of graphics technology and software packages such as Wwise, Photoshop, Maya and has explored various game editors. A keen eye for detail and previous exposure to Agile development processes is a plus, they will need to be highly organized and methodical surrounding the planning and testing phases.
The candidate will be a part of the development cycle for graphic features and technology from the initial design phase all the way to release. Assist with improving team practices for testing and identifying areas where manual test effort can be saved through test automation or tool creation.
- Create, maintain and execute test plans
- Publishing art ready assets into the game client as part of the QA process
- Review the visual quality of the game assets and provide feedback to the artists
- Organize test execution with the whole team when needed
- Work closely with the engineers on your team to suggest new validation routines or tools that will aid in identifying invalid content
- Actively participate in your own and your team’s planning and effort prioritization by evaluating risk, providing time estimations and general suggestions and improvements
- Be effective in driving cross-team collaboration and Whole Team Quality
Additional Desired Skills (not required but a “Plus”):
- Knowledge about EVE Online
- Understanding of the art creation process (Modeling, UVing, Texturing etc.)
- Game engine experience (Unreal, Unity etc.)
- A good understanding of current and past generation hardware (CPU/GPU)
- Programming knowledge (C++/Python)
- Agile development experience