Innova is a software organization in the Marel group, a leading global provider of advanced food processing systems and services. The Innova team has over 160 employees, with 30 sales and service offices around the world.
Innova software can analyze, optimize and control almost any manufacturing situation, and over 1,800 Innova software systems are being used around the world. Innova Food Processing Software ensures reliable data collection, provides full traceability throughout the production process. It includes real-time monitoring of key performance indicators (KPIs) such as yield, throughput, quality, capacity and labor efficiency. These valuable insights enable processors to identify opportunities for improvements, while ensuring that production conforms to quality and food safety standards.
- Design, implement, test, release, measure and monitor features in a results-focused environment.
- Analyzing requirements and writing design specifications for software modules and software features.
- Partner with multiple internal teams to ensure interdependencies and overall system architecture is implemented and tested.
- This role may also include some on-site work related to new product releases, support and training of other employees.
- 3+ years of .NET Software Development experience (C# language and Type script is a plus)
- Strong design and coding skills with the ability to pick up new languages, tools and design patterns as needed
- Ability to work effectively both autonomously and in teams
- Customer focus: comfortable communicating with customers through blogs, twitter, etc. Seek out and respond to feedback through various mediums
- Experience in cloud platforms and containers is a plus
- Experience with NLP/ML is a plus