Creative Director EVE Online
What will you be doing
- You will own the creative vision of EVE Online and multiple other projects of various game genres within the same IP across all states of development.
- You will help foster a creative culture of honest engagement, where everyone can speak their mind, while maintaining ownership and accountability across the studio.
- You will set creative standards and objectives for the teams and make sure they understand them and are able to action them.
- We expect you to challenge our teams creatively and come up with well backed propositions on where to move the IP next, to keep it consistently fresh, exciting and ground-breaking.
- Equally, we expect you to help ensure our creative teams always aim for the highest standards of quality in gameplay, narrative and audio-visuals.
Thanks to having you on board
- The EVE Online IP will be constantly developing, bringing new and exciting experiences.
- We will have an up to date vision for each project within the EVE IP, ready to be torn down to actionable objectives.
- We will know what the IP's direction is in for the foreseeable future.
- All of our projects within the EVE IP will be reaching the highest standards of modern games.
Who we think you are
- You have a minimum of 8 years in games or other creative industry and have been through the full development cycle from concept to final release.
- You have both Creative Direction experience and previous strong background either in Game Design, Art or Audio.
- You have exceptional knowledge of games of all genres and you are up to date with the trends in movies, comics or other entertainment mediums.
- You know the ins and outs of all creative disciplines, as well as the Universal Art Theory and how to use it practically.
- You can provide specific and constructive feedback, both on high-level concepts all the way down to implementation.
- You know that active listening is as important for good communication as talking.
- You are comfortable making creative decision based on incomplete information and learn both from success and failure.
- You are comfortable working on multiple projects at the same time.