Tempo is looking to hire an amazing Product Manager and we are really hoping that this could be you!
We’re looking for someone passionate about building products to help Tempo achieve its mission. At Tempo, product managers own their initiatives end-to-end and are responsible for their ultimate success. This is a high impact role that is well suited to highly-collaborative people who are excited by the challenge of identifying, validating, building and launching new products.
The role involves:
- Being accountable for the success of product initiatives
- Working with the organization to identify opportunities and validate new features as well as analyze feedback on features that have been released.
- Working with cross-functional teams (growth, customer success, research, design & engineering) to develop innovative solutions to identified opportunities.
- Developing a vision and a detailed roadmap for your initiative and work with cross-functional teams to help bring your roadmap to life.
- Ensuring products and features are launched on schedule and are actively adopted by our customers.
- Measuring, analyzing and providing insights into the adoption and health of product usage.
- Becoming an expert in your product and its market.
- Writing technical requirements and advocate for investment in your initiatives.
The ideal candidate:
- Is someone who leads with influence and not authority, enabling you to work with a variety of different personality types, professional disciplines and seniority levels in order to bring your vision to fruition.
- Is technical enough to understand APIs, and our customers and can collaborate with our engineering team on both high level architecture and product decisions.
- Is someone with an eye for design and an ability to work with designers to think through how your product will be used.
- Has at least 5 years of product development experience (in a combination of engineering, design or product management) with at least 3 in a product management role.
We would love to talk to you if you consider yourself to be our ideal candidate.
Applicants must have a valid work permit for Iceland.